Mack Nano (MKN)29 May 2018
Mack Tron (MKT)29 May 2018
Minispeed is an modular analog servo drive on Eurocard format (100x160mm | 8-12TE), with 63-200Vdc power supply for DC motors up to 15Nm.
Produced since 1990 | More than 1,000,000 pieces sold worldwide! Spare parts available!
Perfectly interchageable with similar Eurocard servodrives.
Axor Industries’ Minispeed is a modular DC Brushed Servo Drive in Eurocard pcb format suitable for low power DC servomotor applications.
This variable speed drive for permanent magnet DC servo motors is available with 3 different frame sizes for DC brushed servo motors up to 15Nm:
- Size 60, 140, 200
- Supply range from 20Vdc to 275Vdc
- Motor armature voltage from 12Vdc to 200Vdc
- Nominal Current from 2A to 25A
- Peak current from 4A to 50A
- Input reference ±10V analog speed (differential ±10V)
- Demand current
- Torque Mode
- Tachogenerator from 3V to 60V KRpm
- Eurocard 100x160mm (8-12TE)
- Connector DIN 41612
Analog braking module in Eurocard format for Minispeed systems, with 200W built-in resistance or 800W external resistance.