Masterspeed (MTS) | CD180 (CD180)29 May 2018
Mack Nano Clamp (MKNC)29 May 2018
Produced since 1990 | More than 1,000,000 pieces sold worldwide! Graphics renewed!
Minispeed is an analog servo drive in Eurocard format (100x160mm | 8÷12TE), with 63÷200Vdc power supply for DC motors up to 15Nm.
Axor Industries’ Minispeed is a modular DC Brushed Servo Drive in Eurocard pcb format suitable for low power DC servomotor applications.
This variable speed drive for permanent magnet DC servo motors is available with 3 different frame sizes for DC brushed servo motors up to 15Nm:
- Size 60, 140, 200
- Supply range from 20Vdc to 275Vdc
- Motor armature voltage from 12Vdc to 200Vdc
- Nominal Current from 2A to 25A
- Peak current from 4A to 50A
- Input reference ±10V analog speed (differential ±10V)
- Demand current
- Torque Mode
- Tachogenerator from 3V to 60V KRpm
- Eurocard 100x160mm (8÷12TE)
- Connector DIN 41612
Analog braking module in Eurocard format for Minispeed systems, with 200W built-in resistance or 800W external resistance.